Saturday, January 31, 2009

 
What do I think about "2.0" so far? I feel like my eyes are justing opening and discovering the endless possibilites that are available with "2.0." I finally find useful websites that I can use with images and animation with Flickr.

How will mobile devices figure into the info landscape? People are using mobile cell phones and texting messages. I would rather not carry a mobile device because I don't like talking or texting while I am driving. Yet, people do that everyday. I think I will write to my Council rep about passing a city ordinance to ban DWT (Driving While Texting on your phone while driving).

Does ethnicity play a role in which technology is used to access net resources? I like to think that once companies mass produce computers or electronic products, people from all strata of society will have access to net resources. I sincerely believe that libraries are helping to close the digital divide by offering computers to people with different social backgrounds. I remain optimistic about the access to net resources.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?