Saturday, January 31, 2009

 

Powered by Rollyo


I explored Rollyo and I created an account for myself. I created a search roll for business reference.

I can see a potential use for tools like this. Rollyo can make my web search more targeted. The only weakness I see is how does Rollyo create a search in a database like Edgar or the SEC database. Are there any other limitations to Rollyo? I think some other search engines like Google and metacrawler are hard to beat. I mean why try to re-invent the wheel if there already exist superior search engines.

Check out the Rollyo Searchbox and see if it works. This search box would help people researching a company before they go for that all too important interview. I could tell about a time I had two interviews and I didn't prepare beforehand. It helps to be prepared.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?