Friday, January 30, 2009

 
My favorite discoveries on this learning journey were using Youtube and PB wiki. I really liked looking at the music videos on Youtube. I also enjoyed the fact that PB wiki let people collaborate and create a published work. PB wiki could be used in a team environment working on a group project at school or at work. One of the difficult things at school is getting everybody together in a group meeting and guess what everybody has a different schedule. PB wiki can help in this instance.

Tthis program has assisted my lifelong learning goals in discovering that I now have a new set of learning tools that I can use. Perhaps employers can post training videos on how to use Millineum or some other new emerging technology on Youtube.

Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised me? I was surprised that I could post Youtube videos in my blog postings. Now, I am wondering if there are other videos like how-to repair cars.

And last but not least…

If another discovery program like this was offered in the future, I would choose to participate. I felt that I gained a new set of skills. In the past, I used to think that looking at content on the internet was a waste of time. I felt overloaded with a slew of data on the internet. But, this discovery program showed me which websites could help me get audiobooks, music videos, and podcasts.

I don't feel lost in an abundant sea of websites that lead to nowhere. I now have to bookmark and create accounts at these new websites that I discovered.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?