Wednesday, January 28, 2009

 
I think mobile technology will play a huge role in the community. For example, the library in our community offers audio books that people can download and enjoy. At the moment, I think the community will gradually learn what is available then take advantage of this wonderful resource.

The price of MP3 players will have to drop in price further. How do I know? I really don't know because this is just pure conjecture on my part. In my opinion, I would rather carry a light MP3 player instead of a bulky 367 page book. But the price would have to drop further before I get an MP3 player.

Also, I visited the website of YOUTUBE and I thought it was great. I really liked watching the videos on how to adminster subcutaneous and IM injections. This would be a great resource for nursing students. YOUTUBE also had a great video on preparing an IV injection site and it showed how to hang an IV solution bag.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?