Thursday, January 29, 2009

 
I think it is great to use the Google Docs. Also, I didn't have to download any software to use these online apps. The only thing that concerned me is that I had to use the company Google's software.

Let me see if I have this correct. Google is going to let me use their Google Docs for free and without any strings attached. I always worry when people offer free stuff on the computer. Automatically, I am thinking when are the computer cookies going to be implanted in my computer. Whenever I do an engine search from home, the previous searches are stored in my computer.

I don't like for my searches to be stored if I didn't bookmark them. This is one of the major reasons why I don't download the free Google Pack of software. I don't like Google indexing my stuff on my computer. I would rather pay for Microsoft software and be left alone and having my privacy respected. Don't you agree?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?