Saturday, January 31, 2009

 
I think I remember why I originally skipped the Goodreads website. This website asks for your e-mail and then it asks for your password so that it can search your e-mail list of friends.

The basic concept is like having an online community for sharing ideas from reading books. But, the website wanted my password to my e-mail account. I created an acount with Goodreads, but I didn't give my e-mail password. I eventually chose five books.

The books I chose are The Turkish Lover, The Drama of a Gifted Child, The Inheritance of Loss, Solo Training 2: Martial Arts ..., Fighting Power: How to Develop Explosive Punches.

I find someone on Goodreads that is also reading The Inheritance of Loss. The other person online is also reading The Almost Moon by Sebold.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?