Saturday, January 31, 2009

 
I explored the Delicious site options and tried clicking on a bookmark that has also been bookmarked by a lot of other users. It's a good idea that other people can help me narrow down and located a good website to use. I can see the comments they added and the tags that they used to categorize.

My computer is getting full with all the bookmarks that I have added with the "add to favorites" button. In the past, I would use magazines like Consumer Reports and PC World to suggest some reputable websites that I can visit.

It is good to know social bookmarking is avaible as a resource that can help me find great websites. Tagging also helps you keep track of your favorite websites. I am just surprised that tagging in the website just involved pointing and clicking. I didn't have to worry about the HTML code.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?